Brewster Pratap are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager in Leeds to manage the Group Compensation and Benefits for a hugely successful Professional Services organisation.
The business is close to rail links and also easily accessible by road, so would suit anyone travelling from all areas of Leeds, Manchester, Huddersfield, Harrogate, York, Sheffield, Bradford, Doncaster or Wakefield.
Previous payroll experience is essential.
Managing a small team you will be responsible for the groups full pay and benefit of 1000 + staff.
Detailed duties will include:
- Driving forward the Compensation & Benefits strategy across the Group
- Providing analytical & functional support and advice to the HR Function, Key Stakeholders and the wider business
- Managing the overall relationship with all payroll and benefit providers including negotiations and ensuring cost efficiency's at all times
- Managing all monthly pay runs ensuring it runs in an effective and timely manner
- Working with the software supplier to ensure platform is optimised for processing
- Ensuring all legislative procedures are controlled and managed including; Tax Authorities, share options, RTI, Auto enrolment etc.
- Keeping up to date with all payroll legislation and any changes; lead on year end including P60s, P11Ds.
Salary circa £35,000 depending on experience plus extensive benefits package
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.