Front End Developer
Front End Developer | London | £40,000 to £60,000
Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists are currently looking for an Agile Front End Developer to assist our client with their large and growing customer base.
You will be part of a fast growing, pioneering working environment as they expand their capabilities to meet client demand. Whilst you will be joining a new start up, you will have the comfort of being part of a large and financially stable reputable company.
As Front End Developer, you will provide hands-on software development across an agile team of developers. You`ll be responsible for working with the team to design, create and improve software products.
This job role will involve extensive interaction with customers, senior stakeholders, management and third party sub-contractors.
Front End Developer job role:
- You must have essential knowledge of BDD and/or TDD software development practices and processes, including the championing/mentoring of the practice within the team
- Development of BDD and/or TDD scripts
- Ability to translate MoSCoW, User stories and story points into pragmatic solutions
- Capability of working to very tight timescales whilst maintaining quality product development
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment
- Support the Product Owner (Service Manager) in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance; ability to work with stakeholders to document requirements as user stories
Front End Developer job Pre-requisites:
- Angular 2- strong commercial experience
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- GIT for version control
- User-focused mindset
- Agile experience, hands on in a multi discipline team working in rapid iterations
- Use of open-source libraries
- A strong track record in front end web application development
***This role has SC clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the UK's vetting process. Non-UK nationals applying for vacancies where a security clearance is a mandatory requirement, must meet the UK's 5 year residency criteria in order for their application to be considered. Any person unable to meet these requirements should not apply***
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to Claire at Jonothan Bosworth for more information.