Pharmaceutical Programme Manager
Our client is a well-established process industry manufacturer who have developed a reputation of providing high quality products throughout the UK. To maintain the company assets to maximise plant availability and maximise profitability they are looking for a Technical Sales Manager. This role will assist in the development of the Group by taking an active technical role in New Product Introduction and New Process Assessment.
- Identify, develop and maintain a growing portfolio of target customer relationships.
- Foster customer relationships in order to secure new project opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of key existing customer relationships.
- Actively screen new enquiries for initial feasibility.
- Respond to incoming enquires to the business from customers regarding potential projects providing information on lead times and methodology.
- Represent the company at international trade shows; conferences and pharmaceutical network groups.
- Take an active technical role in New Process Assessment and New Product Introduction.
- Prepare quotes and proposals alongside members of the Sales Team.
- Contribute to marketing activities.
- Explore opportunities to build technical strategic relationships with key organisations.
- Responsible for managing existing relationships and developing and maintaining new relationships.
- Provide technical advice across the Group as and when required.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- In-depth knowledge of Pharmaceutical manufacturing including compounding and packaging processes.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of managing various manufacturing processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Pharmaceutical Quality Systems, GMP and other Regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge and experience in the Medical Device sector.
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical related subject.
- Experienced in Technical Transfer and/or scale-up processes.
- Experienced with various product presentations.
- A proven successful track record in sales within the Pharmaceutical or aligned Life Science industry