Chef de Partie - Country Pub - South Oxford OX44
Chef de Partie. A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at this busy country Pub just south of Oxford for a Chef de Partie. As part of a talented brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food to AA rosette level.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Strong Management skills
* You will already be a Chef de Partie or Strong Demi Chef
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in a AA rosette kitchen
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History.
Salary & Benefits
Salary £18k + £5k Tips = £23k package
FREE LIVE IN
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.