Senior Finance Analyst
An online retail business in Hatfield is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst ( ACA/CIMA/ACCA) to join their office in Hatfield. You will be working as part of a fast paced, dynamic, and friendly finance team, playing a key role decision making and the support of operational teams.
Key Senior Finance Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Act as the senior business partner with Operational Director and any direct reports
- Produce and enhance period management accounts, analysis and commentary and present to the Head Of Finance
- Produce, enhance and review weekly & periodic KPI's, ensure they are insightful and issued in agreed timelines.
- Lead & develop process and produce the Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasts and present to Senior Management in Finance and Operations
- Support the evaluation of the potential of new capital and revenue related projects
- Support ad hoc requests for analysis and information from the Head Of Finance
- Provide support to and build effective key operational customers listed above
- Manage and develop two graduates
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ CIMA) or overseas equivalent
- Minimum 2:1 degree and strong academic record
- Experience of period management accounts
- Experience of budget and forecast
- Experience in supporting finance and non-finance teams essential
- Advanced excel skills are essential
This business is looking to hire an outstanding individual who has already achieved fast track progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and competitive culture with unrivalled succession planning opportunities. You will have the opportunity to progress further within finance, or alternatively in to the wider business.
If you feel your experience closely matches the above criteria then please send your CV to