I am currently working on behalf of a market leading care provider that currently has an excellent opportunity to appoint a Manager to one of their Services in the Essex area.
You will be committed to the principles of supporting people effectively and appropriately in their own homes, leading and developing a team of staff working in both supported living and outreach settings to ensure that the service each person we support is the best it possibly can be.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Must be a registered nurse
- A proven track record in successfully managing a Supported Living service.
- Prior experience of working with Learning Disabilities & Mental Health.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/marketing skills.
- An ability to effectively manage, develop and inspire staff.
- To ensure the production of weekly Rota`s is effective, provides the appropriate support hours and minimises costs, including the use of agency staff.
- To develop an approachable and professional culture where good practice is implemented, encouraged and recognised.
Salary - Circa 30k
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to alternatively if you¹d like to hear more about the position call Jasmine on
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."