A Change Analyst is required to join the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals. You will be required to support the Product Owner with process change activities and help to introduce and manage change and advice in the creation of documentation and coordination of project activities. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a background in Change to join a high profile project within the company.
As a Change Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Creating uniform support plans for all content operations and editorial organisations impacted by the new system
- Leading implementation planning across the project, with matrix-management of end user training
- Creating and communicating the editorial process changes driven by the programme release plan
- Supporting users with the UAT process
- Acting as the go-to person for end user training requests
The successful Change Analyst will have a background in business change, specifically within software projects/ environments. You should also be an analytical thinker and comfortable working with key project leads. Financial Services experience would be desirable. For more information please forward your CV now or call Carys Jones on .