IT Pre-Sales Consultant
My client is a leading Global Software Solutions business based in Gloucestershire and they now seek a Pre-sales Consultant to support their Sales function.
The company has grown from strength to strength recently and due to this success they now seek an ambitious IT expert to join their well structured team. The company currently has more than 5 million managed accounts and they seek to continue this phenomenal growth in years to come.
If you are an ambitious IT technician with the drive and determination to succeed or currently a pre-sales demonstrator/consultant then this could be the career move for you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Articulate products and solutions to both highly technical and non-technical audiences
• Identify pain points within an organisation that can be easily solved with the solutions offered
• Guide the customer in best practices, including installation and solutions
• Provide written technical support to the sales team to complete tenders with clients.
Your required skills will include:
• A minimum of 2 years working with an IT environment
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Directory, Exchange, and SQL required
• Cisco switch
• A keen eye for quality and continuous improvement
• The ability to pick up new concepts as quickly as possible
• Solid problem solving skills, supported by logical, methodical and thorough approach
• Be a confident and energetic character who works well within a team
If you feel you are ready for this challenge please contact Richard Howell quoting RH38 together with a current CV and salary package
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.