Developer - Digital and Front End developer (Perm) £35k - £40k
Developer - Digital and Front End developer (Perm) £35k - £40k +Benefits (Manchester)
We have a great opportunity for an aspiring developer to join a highly reputable Global law firm in central Manchester, our client is relocating strategic functions into the city and offer a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. The successful candidate will be joining the firm at a key stage in the development of what is going to be an Innovation centre supporting the client's global online platform.
The Department is responsible for providing technology and support to enable the business services to operate efficiently. The IT department is comprised of two functions, Customer Services and Technology Services. These two functions work closely together with the shared goal of delivering strategic business value through the application of technology. IT operates as a global team with regional presence in most of our offices.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic understanding of Server Side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image;
- .NET technologies and languages including but not limited to Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Frameworks, MVC, WCF, XML Web Services, WebApi, SQL Server, LINQ;
- REST, JSON;
- HTML5, CSS, Responsive Design, Bootstrap UI;
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, XPATH and XML Schemas;
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents simple programs, and assists in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered information or communications system
- Uses appropriate methods and tools in the development, maintenance, control and distribution of quality and environmental standards.
- Makes technical changes to quality and environmental standards according to documented procedures
Experience in one or more of the following technologies; Ektron CMS, Episerver, NodeJS