Full Stack Developer \\\\ Great Technology Company
Revere are working on behalf of a rapid expanding technology company based in the heart of London. Due to unparalleled growth our client requires an all-round Full Stack Developer who will get involved with every stage of project from inception through to final launch.
As a Full Stack Developer you should be able to write clean, concise code in a timely manner. You will join mid-sized technical team of full stack developers.
The ideal Full Stack Developer will be from either a digital agency background or product focused company.
The eligible Full Stack Developer will have the opportunity to drive new projects forward and have technological freedom in terms of frameworks and new tools for the job.
Full Stack Developer responsibilities:
- Able to write, high quality, robust, reliable, reusable code
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of industry best practices
- Fascinated by new technology, methods and approach
- From an agile environment
- Able to take the lead on projects
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the team
- Able to mentor to junior developers and assist where needed
Full Stack Developer technical skills:
- Object orientated PHP Programming
- LAMP stack knowledge
- Knowledge of API’s
- Good knowledge of MVC frameworks, laravel / codeignitor etc
- Knowledge of open source frameworks like Joomla, Drupal etc
- Able to be a successful scalable application
- Knowledge of MySQL etc
- Knowledge of third party API’s
- Knowledge of payment integration
We are interviewing now for this Full Stack Developer role. If you have the right skills, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Revere are acting as an employment agency in regards to this job.