MI Manager - Financial Services
Due to an internal promotion, a FTSE 100 Financial Services firm are currently looking for a MI Manager to join them on a full time basis. You will be managing a team of 6 distributed MI Analysts and main responsibility will be to lead this team by overseeing the production of deliverables and reports for two core areas of the business whilst ensuring the team develops their technical skill and business knowledge.
You will be working heavily with senior manager across those two divisions to understand what they need from the reports your team produce and how they can be improved in the future. You will also be working heavily with the Head of Data & analytics on developing and implementing the MI roadmap.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be someone who is comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders to and presenting information to different audiences. Ideally, you would have started their career in an MI/Reporting role before moving into a Team Lead/management role looking after a similar sized (6) or a larger team. You will also have knowledge of Excel, SQL and some form of BI Visualisation tool.
Key Experiences needed:
- Experience of leading an MI team
- Experience of analysing, interpreting and presenting complex data to deliver knowledge and insight to business problems.
- Significant experience of using MI to explain issues in a simple and effective way to senior managers, presenting findings to senior management with an ability to see and communicate the "big picture"
- Significant experience of MI reporting and analysing data, using a variety of appropriate tools and best -in-class MI and data visualisation tools - They use QlikView/SQL/Excel
- Experience in Financial Services preferred, although consideration will be given to candidates from outside these sectors where senior management and line management experience in an MI domain can be demonstrated
If interested in this role, can you please apply directly to this opportunity or alternatively contact Leroy Owusu-Addae on or