Duty Manager - Gillingham
Our client, a leader in their field, is currently looking for an experienced, proactive, customer focused Duty Manager with excellent communication skills.
The role will involve:
- Managing a small team Cash and Carry Assistants
- Overall management of the store by maximising sales and profitability
- Delegating and prioritising tasks effectively
- Taking responsibility for stock, cash and store security in the Managers absence
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience of managing a team effectively, within a retail environment
- Knowledge of sales/profit targets and KPIs
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Proactive and confident approach to work and personal development
- Full understanding of store operations and procedures
A full valid driving license is essential
Please be aware that only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted in relation to this position.