Non-customer Facing Cashier(s) needed in Hatfield now, working 36 hours a week Monday to Friday
"Money makes the world go round"
That’s how the saying goes and as the world’s largest currency solutions provider at Travelex we couldn’t agree more!
- You’re good with numbers and like to work with money?
- You’re happy work on things alone or in a team and like keeping busy?
- You’re passionate about achieving targets?
This is a non-customer facing Cashier role based in Hatfield. The role will give you the opportunity to put your excellent customer service skills into good use with every single transaction you process. In our money hub we process transactions for many well-known brands across multiple industry sectors.
You’ll like working in a close knit team in a varied role, you will be conscientious, motivated, reliable individual with the ability to focus and concentrate in a busy working environment where team work is essential.
The targets are challenging and you will be joining a world leader in currency solutions committed to its colleagues, who recognise great performance and provides on the job training to set you up to perform beyond expectations!
There are permanent and temporary opportunities available, apply now to avoid missing out!
As a snapshot you’ll work in a variety of areas within the hub and contribute by:
- Being an effective team member, processing and dispatching customer orders with regular communication with the customer via phone and email
- Some data input into back office systems
- Balancing and handling large volumes of foreign currency and ensuring accurate order fulfillment
- Flag any issues in a timely manner, helping escalate concerns in the interest of our customers
- Examining notes for counterfeit detection and ensuring what we receive and issue is fit for our customers
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good communication skills, able to converse clearly with other team members
• Proactive team member and able multi-task
• Attention to detail ability to concentrate in at times a noisy, open plan environment.
Now back to the money!
Working 36 hours between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Starting salary of £14,000-£16,000 dependent on skills and experience brought to the role with opportunity to develop further
Starting at 22 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time hours), annual leave entitlement rising with length of service or you can buy more!
Free car parking on site
Preferential foreign exchange rate for when you go on holiday!
Flexible benefits options
We are an international brand, taking people all round world with our money, join our journey now and we will provide you with Training and Development both in the role and opportunities to grow beyond