Junior Sales Broker - School/College Leavers
Are you looking to kick start a career in an entry level sales role? Want to join a company with uncapped earnings and progression? Want to join an industry recognised company with Partners such as Gocompare, Money Supermarket and Uswitch? Then this is the Sales career for you!
Here at Make It Cheaper we are expanding rapidly and are looking to recruit Junior Sales Brokers to start a career with us to join our journey in putting a smile on the face of British businesses!
We have a fantastic office with perks such as a PS4, 2 pool tables, Air Hockey Table and a Dart board all in our great break area!
We are looking for individuals who want to enjoy our fun, vibrant and friendly atmosphere working towards targets. Hitting your target will earn you high rewards with a great commission scheme along with performance parties and trips away!
If you have experience in sales or are simply looking to get your first chance in sales please do apply we would love to hear from people with any experience but have the desire to succeed here and the passion of selling and making a customer’s life easier here at Make It Cheaper!
What you can expect?
- Sunday Times best company to work for with fast career progression
- Company recognition - bonuses, incentives, value awards, frequent team lunches, trips away and great nights out
- Holiday increase per years’ service
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Pension scheme
- A pay rise for passing your probation
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Open ended award scheme linked to your performance
- High growth business
- Conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
- Establishing Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close.
- Matching products to established needs and liaising with each Sales team on an on-going basis dealing with all areas of the business including Insurance, Energy and Telecommunications.
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
- Staggered targets are set to achieve 4 Career promotions, once these are achieved you will move into a senior role specialising in Commercial Insurance, Energy OR Telecommunications