Royal London Asset Management
Royal London Asset Management (RLAM) is one of the UK's leading fund management companies, managing investment, pension fund and other assets on behalf of a wide range of clients.
Based in the City of London, our experienced team of investment specialists manages approximately £101 billion of assets (Figures quoted are as at 30 September 2016) investing across all major asset classes. We offer a range of pooled investment products as well as providing bespoke solutions to meet specific objectives.
RLAM was established in 1988 and is a wholly owned and central part of the Royal London Group. Since our inception we have built a reputation as an innovative, high performing fund manager, winning new clients as our performance track record and exceptional client service have been recognised. We are proud of the people we employ, the performance we have delivered and the group of clients we manage for.
We have an exciting Permanent opportunity for a Software Developer to join the team in the City of London. The main purpose of the role is to work within the change function. The purpose of this role is to contribute to design, implementation, testing and maintenance of in-house built RLAM applications and software systems. Key focus of this role is on delivery of robust solutions while adhering to best development practices and industry standards
- Responsible as part of the development and support team, for support, enhancement and development of systems as required by RLAM, covering a range of business applications and involving a mix of architectures and coding languages.
- Responsible for the timely and effective completion of all allocated tasks, including project based work where required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Practical development experience with Microsoft .NET Framework and C# .NET in particular.
- Practical development experience with WPF and WCF
- Practical development experience with MS SQL/T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
Beneficial but not essential to have:
- MVVM, Prism, WinForms.
- NET, MVC, WebForms.
- ORMs, Entity Framework.
- Testing Frameworks - MS Test, nUNIT.
- TFS, MS Build, MS Release Manager, PowerShell.
- SSAS and data warehousing.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below. For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Leroy Owusu-Addae at or on