QA Engineer - Media Company - £40-45k
I’m looking for a QA Engineer to join a well-established and extremely reputable Media company based in the heart of London with offices in Europe as well as Asia and America to work on their high quality technical solutions.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and financially stable company where you will be working in an Agile SCRUM environment, you will be working in a close-knit team and will be responsible for design, developing and executing test plans, test strategies and test cases. They are looking for someone with 1-2 year’s commercial experience in Selenium and background knowledge of software development (C#/Java/PHP).
The QA Engineer will have skills/experience in:
- Test Automation experience
- Selenium Web Driver
- Function & Non-Functional Testing
- Agile / SCRUM
- ISEB / ISTQB Certification
What the QA Engineer role will offer:
- A base salary between £40,000-£45,000 plus a Pension (matched up to 3%), 4% Bonus, 25 days holiday.
- A clear career progression plan with opportunities across the business and internationally
- Freedom to introduce new ideas
To apply for the QA Engineer role please submit an updated CV, shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.