Assistant Manager - Torquay
Are you currently working in a fast paced, customer facing management role? Are you looking for an assistant manager role in which you can really make a difference? If so then we want to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly successful company to join their management team in Vauxhall. The company offers great opportunities for progression and development; you will be joining a brand which invests heavily in its people. We are looking for accomplished managers/ assistant managers who thrive on customer focused sales and training their team to the highest possible levels.
The successful candidate will be:
- An energetic, stimulating assistant manager with a proven track record in successfully managing and generating sales in a dynamic environment
- A high achiever, able to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ambitious, goal-focused and KPI-driven
- Self-motivated and able to inspire others to achieve the highest of performance standards
- Focused on achievement and prepared to go the extra mile to deliver excellent service
- Energetic with outstanding communication skills
- Flexible, with a "can do" attitude and adaptable to needs of the business
- A proficient, hands on motivator who is able to lead by example
Our client offers a competitive salary plus fantastic benefits including a performance-related bonus which can make a big difference to your salary! This is a great opportunity to further your career in the right direction.
If this sounds appealing and if you think you can deliver - and if you have previously been an assistant manager/deputy manager in a dynamic environment we would love to hear from you!
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.