General Manager - Catering - 5055
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a growing group of upmarket Café style Restaurants with deli offerings in both Hampshire and Surrey, within their Winchester site. Alongside the day to day running of the café, you will also be responsible for starting up and developing a new outside catering outlet providing the company’s delicious food and beverage offerings to local businesses and events.
Essential skills: With a "customer comes first approach", you will have proven experience of leading and coaching a team, and will possess the ability to inspire and challenge all team members to achieve set business targets. Providing a strong focus on achieving operational excellence you will have:-
• Experience in recruiting, training and developing staff.
• An entrepreneurial mind to assist in the setting up of the outside catering business.
• In the interests of business growth, an ability to build and maintain Staff and Customer relationships.
Client Requirements:- To competently fulfil this role you will have:-
• Experience within the food and beverage industry
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage all outlet operations independently
• Marketing and entrepreneurial experience
• The ability to coach and mentor others
• Barista training
• Good local knowledge of clientele
• Commitment to Customer retention
Paying £21,000 / annum + generous bonus linked with the outside catering branch of the business, you will be required to work day time hours only between 7:00am to 6:00pm, 5 over 7 days.