£35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Our client, a fun and fast paced marketing influencer start up, is looking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated Mid Level Software Engineer to join a hard working team of 5 engineers in London. The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly, work unsupervised, show initiative and "get up and go".
You will be exposed to frontend and backend engineering, operations engineering and data science as you quickly move from release to release. You will also be expected to mentor a junior engineer as part of your daily operations.
The dev team pride themselves on getting MVPs out the door ASAP with hard work and stacks of motivation. The company host a fun work environment with social events (known to sometimes get competitive), BBQs on the terrace, good coffee and a fridge full of beer.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years' experience in working on the architecture end of data driven web apps.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET WebAPI
- Experience with SQL Server/ORMs, C#, SQL and TPL use
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services platform and tool suite (Lambda, Elastic Search, Cloud Formation Dynamo/SNS/SQS and Node.js)
- Proven experience working with Angular.js
You should be:
- Able to take on responsibility
- Experience with Social Media APIs - Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Cloud Formation Dynamo/ SQS / SNS and Node.js
- Experience using TeamCity and/or Git
Note: Candidates are required to take an online assessment prior to the telephone interview. If you're up for the challenge then apply now!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.