PHP Developer - Market Harborough - £30-40,000
PHP Developer, PHP, OOP, MVC - Symfony or Laravel are both preferred.
My client is seeking several experienced and highly motivated PHP Developer's to join a fast growing digital business.
They are looking for talented back-end PHP developer who are well-versed in all standard LAMP technologies.
Typical work involves a wide variety of tasks including both new and legacy projects for in-house development. Applicants should be experienced in a professional environment and keen to learn, with training and incentives on offer as well as a progression path within an organically expanding business.
The ideal applicant will not be afraid to adopt best practice; the current software stack already utilises automated unit testing, continuous integration, git and a flexible approach to continuous deployment. However, support and modification of existing legacy projects is a key component of the role.
- OOP and strong OOD skills with a thorough understanding of what makes code testable
- One or more major PHP framework (they use Symfony2)
- One or more major source control systems (we use Git)
- Linux Server Admin
- Agile methodologies
- One or more major JS framework (jQuery, Prototype, Angular etc.)
- One or more major ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine etc.)
- PHPUnit or equivalent