3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join one of the UK's leading companies.
As a 3rd Line engineer you will be part of a fast paced, energetic technology services business operating across the core building blocks of technology.
With on-going success and continued growth, we have a new and exciting vacancy for a 3rd Line Infrastructure engineer.
You will have a track record in exceptional problem solving skills and management of a broad spectrum of IT systems.
You will be the engineer that other people can count on and the one that people turn to for a range of technical issues. You should attack every problem with enthusiasm and share the company's passion for delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Oversight of customer's technical infrastructures
- Working with our proactive monitoring and systems management tools
- Checking and resolving backup issues
- A point of higher escalation for all technical & customer queries
- Designing, presenting and delivering technical projects to existing and new clients
- Management & oversight of all technical projects
- Providing Technical Support to our customers
- Working with SLA timescales
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer satisfaction
- UK driving license and own car, happy to travel to customer sites when required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Substantial experience managing a Windows domain environment
- Management and administration of Office 365
- Experience with VMWare EXSi and SAN storage arrays
- Excellent knowledge of networking, firewalls and switches
- Ability to diagnose and fix hardware issues
- Ability to assess, maintain and improve IT security in line with industry standards
- Quickly diagnose and resolve problems with a determined attitude
- Forward thinking and a self-starter
- Well presented, motivated and practical
- Able to work flexible hours and to travel when required
Desirable Skills (Not essential for the role)
- Microsoft Certified Professional,
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with managing Linux (CentOS) servers
- Experience with multiple different backup systems such as; VEEAM/Symantec/Windows Server backup
- Experience with MS Azure
- ITIL v2 and v3
- Apple iMac Skills
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.