Accounts Assistant - Management Accounts
My client has an urgent requirement for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them on an interim basis. You will support the Finance Manager and the Finance department in the undertaking of several tasks to support the accuracy and timeliness of daily processing and monthly reporting.
- Assist with management accounts production in an accurate manner and in line with deadlines set by senior management.
- Journal entries
- Preparation of full analysis of P&L account transactions, in an accurate and timely manner, including investigation and correction of any mi-postings.
- Preparation of full balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with updating of cashbook transactions into the ledger/bank transactions into the forecast.
- Ensure strict compliance with the monthly timetable and complete any required journal entries or reconciliations
- Ensure agreed reconciliations are performed on a regular basis
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of double entry bookkeeping
Salary and Benefits:
- 16000 - 20000
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you