Mechanical Fitters required on a permanent basis
· To assemble complete machines and sub-assemblies to customer specifications, and to test completed equipment.
· To assemble kit of parts using drawings and internal paperwork system
· To install pneumatic and hydraulic pipework.
· To assist with testing of finished equipment and to complete test records.
· To operate portable hand tools for drilling, grinding and sanding etc.
· To lift components and assemblies using slings and pendant crane in a safe and protective manner.
· To work within planned times for jobs, and to feedback deviations when necessary.
· To supply feedback on machine and process improvements.
· To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, assisting other sections when required.
· To support mechanical work within the maintenance team.
· To work on customers sites as part of an installation & commissioning team.
· To maintain a safe and tidy environment within their working area.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply below or call Hollie Church on