IT Project Manager- MS Dynamics CRM
IT Project Manager
£50,000 - £58,000
My client who is based in London are looking for an IT Project responsible for managing the delivery of projects or supporting the delivery of elements within a larger programme. You will ensure strong business cases, robust governance and controls, and the identification and realisation of benefits.
This is a role which will see you work mainly on a project to replace my client’s current CRM system which relies heavily on integration with its Northgate system with Dynamics 365.
You must have Project Management experience and have a Prince2 qualification or something similar.
- Manage all aspects and areas of the full project life cycle; Requirements; Specification; Architecture; Construction; Design; Testing ;Debugging; Deployment; Maintenance
- Work with Senior Stakeholders to fully understand their business plans, objectives and drivers and identify where systems and technology can help them improve their services.
- Provide a proactive link between member organisations, the IS department and third parties to successfully support systems and deliver systems and technology projects.
- Map and analyse business processes, recommending improvements and advising on changes required to make best use of available technologies.
- Evaluate project outcomes, measuring return on investment and benefits realisation.
- Lead systems development projects including the formation and management of project teams (including contractors where necessary), assembly and management of project budgets and overall project management to deliver systems solutions.