Our client are a well respected business who are seeking an experienced commercially focused FP&A Manager to manage all aspects of Planning and decision support analysis.
- Ownership and on-going development of the 5-year strategic planning model
- Production of the detailed financial plan (current year)
- Work closely with non finance managers to ensure budgets and forecasts are achieved
- To deliver robust financial plans/forecasts for the Group, to guide strategy and performance measurement
- Working closely with the finance team ensuring the production of the Group balance sheet and cash flow forecasts including insightful analysis of variances to the Group Finance Director.
- To play a wider finance role in process improvement
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant who has experience within financial planning combined with strong commercial acumen and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within a business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.