Android Developer - London
My client is a global company specialising in workforce management software and are searching for a superstar Android Developer to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will be able to build high quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. The responsibilities will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality.Key responsibilities.
- Writing well designed, test driven, efficient code using best software development practices.
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Creating and maintaining software documentation.
- Developing with unit tests and unit testing frameworks.
- Working in a cross functional team environment with minimal supervision.
- Maintaining and supporting current product and services.
- Working effectively with UX, QA, Architects, Product Owners and Service personnel across the organisation.
- Participating in design, code, review and best practices discussions.
- Creating release packages which include test procedures and performance metrics.
If you are an experienced Android Developer, looking for your next role in London, apply now to find out more!
**This is a permanent role and is applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.**
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.