Area Sales Manager - Market leader into HORECA
Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager - B2B Sales, Capital Equipment, HORECA
Package: £30 - £32k Basic + OTE £15K yr 1, £25K yr 2 (Uncapped) Car / Car Allowance,
Location: Home / Field Based - Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick
We are currently retained by one of most innovative brand names in filtered water solutions, Our client is expanding their team and looking for a passionate new business hunter to cover West Midlands, Identifying new opportunities within HORECA and B2B.
Our client is the market leader in filtered solutions looking to maximise their position in the market and double their turnover.
You will be reporting to the sales director ensuring your pipeline is managed effectively but most important all of ensuring you are a brand ambassador. A background in selling into FM and procurement managers is desirable, as is a background of selling beverage solutions.
You will be generating new business on a self generated basis and assisted by the business who attend numerous shows, exhibitions and events in the industry. Products are sold on a sale and rental basis.
- A Demonstrable track record of high activity solution sales
- A background in capital equipment sales or structuring deals over a 3 - 5 year period
- You will utilise your skills in identifying new business, operating within a team who are ahead of the competition and embrace the product portfolio not bettered in the industry.
- Proven successful track record managing existing contracts and securing new business.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work, short deadlines and travel.
- Results oriented approach with a proactive 'can do' attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication ability.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Ensure growth in line with agreed targets within all the accounts allocated and establish commercial relationships with key contacts.
- Responsible for own budget number and forecasting of budget expectations to ensure regional targets are met
- Carry out regular business reviews and Management Information as agreed with the customer.
- Maintain your Pipeline on a weekly basis for your customer base to ensure you follow up all of the opportunities, and secure the new business opportunities.
- Complete and submit a weekly report. .
- Seek out new potential customers in terriroty to increase potential revenue.
- Retain existing contracts ensuring consistent delivery.
- Proven delivery and achievement of hitting sales targets within a B2B environment.
- Experience in delivery of field sales targets
- Our client has experienced success with individuals who have a background in selling; Coffee / Vending Solutions, Capital equipment in to HoReCa (Restaurants and Hotels specifically) and Field Advertising Sales