Business Development Manager - Freight
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Freight
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Preston, Blackpool, St Helens, Crewe, Blackburn, Chester, Wigan, Bolton
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000 + Commission + Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established growing organisation in the Freight / Transport industry, the company supply a wide range of transport and freight services including transport, air freight, sea freight into retailers, manufacturers, food service, pharmaceuticals industry across the whole of the UK and on an international level.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Freight / Logistics industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Freight Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com