CRM Operations Executive - German Market
CRM Operations Executive - GERMAN Market (Must be fluent in German)
Package: £35K base salary plus a bonus and relocation package (if required)
My client is a leading online betting operator who operate on a Global scale they are among the most popular and most visited website in the gambling industry and continue to grow exponentially
A fantastic team player, you will work with the other teams within Marketing and CRM to co-ordinate and deliver onsite campaigns that will benchmark and improve conversion, retention, upsell, cross sell and re-activation activities. The candidate will be responsible for the planning, delivery and analysis of the onsite activity.
- Execute the onsite promotion plan through the content management system, working closely with the Promotions and Design team to provide comms across all channels. Support the CRM team in all technical aspects.
- Create responsive email templates
- Identifying key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities on the website
- Work closely with CRM Controller and Architect to ensure that all communications to customers are co-ordinated
- Work closely with Brand team to ensure that all communications meet brand guidelines
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
- Strong knowledge in HTML and CSS required
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience using campaign management and email marketing tools
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and flexible
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives
- Data driven online decision making
- Minimum 1 year experience in CRM desirable
- Fluent in German is desirable
- Experience as a CRM Executive within an online lottery or gaming company advantageous
- Experience in high-technology or e-commerce sectors highly advantageous
For more info or for a discreet chat, please get in touch through
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.