1st/2nd Line Support
1/2 line help desk analyst required in Leicester paying £29,000.
Large company based in Leicester looking for an enthusiastic proactive team member to join the IT team. The role will be to answer and resolve 1st /2nd line Service Desk issues and general system administration duties providing a high standard of customer service to all staff at all levels.
Key Responsibilities :
- Respond to customer requests for IT services (including incidents, queries, and service requests) in a timely, polite, and efficient fashion, adhering to the defined SLAs.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system and manage incidents and requests throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Service Desk records.
- Perform system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment (Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.)
- Perform all client software installation and support.
- Perform new and refurbished desktop, laptop and printer configurations and installations.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Provide new user orientation.
- Build strong, positive relationships with users to enhance the level of service provided
- Support remote users in accessing corporate resources.
- Maintain conference room and training room PCs.
- Participate in On-Call group to provide afterhours assistance.
Skills and Experience
. In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 (and Windows 10 desktop operating systems would be very useful)
* Good knowledge of Active Directory.
* Knowledge of full MS Office 2010 Professional Suite and MS Office 365
* Knowledge of iPhone/Samsung devices & software.
* Experience with Dell hardware.
* Hardware configuration experience.
* Strong printer problem resolution skills
* Good knowledge of general network infrastructure issues and resolution, including switches and Ethernet.
.Good knowledge of remote access methods and applications including Citrix and VMWare
If Interested please Apply on-line.