Assistant Food & Beverage Manager - Oxford - 25/27K
ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
25 / 27K
4* - 110 Bedroom Hotel offering excellent employment benefits and opportunities.
Our client is a fantastic listed Manor House set within beautiful gardens situated 6 miles West of Oxford with a business mix of Leisure, Conference & Banqueting, alongside a healthy Wedding trade.
They are seeking a suitably qualified Assistant F&B Manager to join the team directly supporting the F&B Manager
This is a great time to join as the Hotel has undergone extensive investment / refurbishment in many areas including a brand new Restaurant (70 covers)
The position offers secure employment working for a "Group" property that genuinely care for their staffs development and can offer excellent career advancement opportunities
You will be a great man manager who leads by example and has a "Mein Host" hands on management style always looking to exceed guest expectations whilst supporting, developing & training the team
Flexible Management around Restaurant, F&B, C&B & Weddings
- Hands-on management style
- Assisting with ~ Staff recruitment, induction, training and appraisals
- Wage management and controls
- Ensuring stock management procedures - food and liquor
- Department financial budgetary controls / GP's
- Health, Safety & Hygiene - COSHH - HACCP Risk Assessments
- Duty Management
- Meeting and exceeding guest expectations at all opportunities
- Support of sales and marketing teams
Experience Required :
Presently working within a similar Hotel environment with a minimum of 2 years senior supervisory experience
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements.