Front End Developer
Web Developer (London) - £60k
Corus Consultancy are looking for an experienced Web Developer for our client in London. This is a permanent position with an immediate start working with an exciting company.
What you will be doing
As a full stack Senior Web Developer you will help build and develop an analytics platform. This platform is designed to help guide large organisations through the entire process of business transformation, utilising our client's unique data driven methodology.
The analytics platform you will help build is highly unique and uses a mixture of artificial intelligence, analytics and highly graphically rich technologies such as D3.js.
We are looking for a highly passionate, motivated and experienced full stack developer that has experience of working in a start-up environment with experience of taking a SAAS product through a full build and ship cycle.
- The continuous delivery of high-quality code
- Encourage creativity and efficiency throughout complex digital projects
- Contribute ideas and direction to the development team
- Peer-reviewing your fellow developers' work
- Communicating clearly and constructively with internal and external clients and stakeholders
What experience we need from you
You will be an excellent coder in most of the following:
Education: Degree in IT related Subject
Experience: At least 5 years front end development experience
What our client would like to give you
- A positive, informal working environment, with a great team spirit and a "family feel".
- The chance to work as part of an award-winning dev team with global clients.
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- The opportunity to expand your skills and to progress your career.
Salary for the position is between £60 - 65k per annum.
If you are organised, a great Front End Web Developer and are interested in the position, then please apply now.