Role: Compliance Analyst
Location: Nottingham City Centre
My client are an expanding non-profit organisation and they have an immediate requirement to join their Regulation and Compliance team.
We are looking for Data Analysts with experience in compliance within a regulated service industry (energy provider or similar being beneficial)
What does the role involve:
- Test Business Systems and processes to identify any compliance issues.
- Data collection and processing
- Reviewing external websites and monitoring phone calls
- Data analysis and collation of reports
- Review changes in legislation and summarise
- Reporting to external bodies
Who are we looking for?:
- Familiarity with excel formulas and functionality, previous experience working with large data-sets etc.
- Previous experience within a utilities environment is desirable
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Regulatory background
- Good attention to detail
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, If you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the futur