Business Development Manager (Landscaping)
Role: Business Development Manager (Landscaping)
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 plus car, laptop. Great commission Package
Job Status: Full time / Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03155 (please quote this reference number when applying)
Bridge are recruitment experts and leaders in our field. We seek skilled and qualified professionals to match the requirements of each assignment.
Our Team offers a recruitment service like no other, we care about your career. Every candidate will receive an elevated level of support, guidance and service. Our proven and selection approach, will ensure that you are fully briefed on all relevant opportunities allowing you to make an educated and informed decision.
Our client is a successful commercial landscaping company in the south east of England. Due to their success, they are looking to expand their sales department and hire a Business Development Manager with a proven track record of winning new business. Due to the amount of work our client is currently taking on there is a real opportunity for you to almost double your basic salary. Landscaping experience is not imperative but sales experience is (sourcing new clients, quoting new jobs, and completing tenders)
- Visiting client’s offices to build close relationships and secure tendering opportunities to check the work required and to ensure our price is correct and competitive (located throughout the south of England)
- Possibility of earning up to £80K
- Experience of building strong client relationships and securing contracts
- Carry out pre-order meetings
- The role will be non-office based around the M25 and London Area
- All expenses will be paid, company laptop, phone, vehicle and fuel will be provided
- Very competitive rate of pay
- Immediate start