Marketing Executive - B2B Financial Services
This leading global distributor of innovative financial products collaborate with investment managers to develop and distribute an array of financial products to their range of global clients. They pride themselves on their fast paced and high energy environment which has enabled them to develop a great team ethos whilst expanding at a great rate.
They are now looking to expand even further, with their Marketing team looking out for a bright Marketing Executive to increase their online presence.
In this Marketing Executive job, your tasks will vary greatly, ranging from; liaising with clients and fund managers, to producing an array of marketing material and copy to develop the company's reach across online and offline channels. You will also be getting stuck-in to organising company events, competitor research, and any ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
In this Marketing Executive job, your tasks will include:
- Producing marketing materials including; presentations, fact sheets, newsletters, email campaigns and other financial promotions
- Creating and refining innovative copy for the business
- Liaising with a number of stakeholders including clients, fund managers, and business partners
- Communicating with target audiences and managing relationships with business partners
- Liaising with designers, printers and financial compliance
- Assisting in the organisation of client events and attending events to ensure they run smoothly
- Updating the website and managing social media content
- Assisting in the production and distribution of press releases to media contacts
- Evaluating and collating feedback from marketing campaigns
- Researching new marketing ideas and competitors
- Ad hoc projects as required, supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
What we're looking for?
- At least a second-class degree from a top university
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Solid attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of the financial services and previous financial marketing experience (6+ Months) would be ideal
- Confidence to work autonomously whilst being a great team player
- Self-motivated and able to work towards meeting deadlines.
What else is on offer?
- An impressive starting basic salary with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Great offices in the heart of London
- A fantastic company culture which prides itself on their ethos and close knit team
Looking for Marketing graduate jobs in London? Don't miss out on this Marketing Executive job today!