Enterprise 3rd Line IT Technical Support Engineer
My client is the No.1 Enterprise Backup & Recovery Software Vendor in the World for Enterprise Applications and Cloud Services. The company was founded not only on the idea of revolutionary product, but also their build vs. buy philosophy.
They are now looking to add an additional 3rd Line Exchange Support Technical Support Engineer to join their EMEA Technical Support division in Reading.
Due to their continued successes and achievements they have seen a mass amount of growth achieving 20% growth year on year for the past 6 years. This has seen my client lead the market against major competitors such as EMC, Veritas, Veeam, ArcServe and HP.
You will join a team of passionate trouble-shooters who love to take on complex technical issues, share knowledge with peers and who go above and beyond for our customers!
You will be fully trained and certified in my client’s market leading product and be responsible for supporting their Global Enterprise customer and partner base across the EMEA region.
You will be responsible for complex troubleshooting deep dive tricky issues around my client’s product, but also troubleshooting issues across Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint and Backup technologies.
You will be an escalation point within the department and own tickets from initial pick up all the way to working with our talent development team to solve these complex issues.
The Experience we are looking for!
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server and has experience with clustering and crash dumps.
- Experience with Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution, and performance based issues with OS and/or hardware
- Experience with troubleshooting and administration of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 upwards
- Experience troubleshooting or administration of either Microsoft SQL Server would be beneficial.
- Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or Lotus Notes 2010 upwards would be beneficial.
- Awareness or experience of administering Cloud Services such as Office 365, Exchange Online, Google Mail or Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with any type of Email Backup or Archiving products such as: ArcServe, Legato or Enterprise Vault would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent Customer Interaction skills, being able to gather incident details, keep customers up to date throughout the process and knowing not to talk about the different types of backup if you end up to talking to non-techy!
- A proven ability to multi-task and show exceptional time management skills in a fast paced environment.
- A strong team player who is able to communicate well with multiple teams in the department as well as other teams in the Australia and American regions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a person who loves to take on new challenges who can also demonstrate strong self-learning abilities.
If you are interested in working for the World Leader in the Backup & Recovery Market and want to work in a fast paced, exciting and reward environment well… why are you still reading?!