Job Title: Property Negotiator
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to 20k Basic (DOE) + Excellent Commission OTE50k+
Our client are a quick sale property company looking for motivated, committed and money hungry people for IMMEDIATE START to join their driven and dedicated team as a Property Negotiator based in the heart of Leeds city Centre, just five minutes’ walk from the train station.
Upon the completion of your Property Negotiator training, you will be provided with inbound leads through their websites.
As a Property Negotiator you will be required to:
- Call inbound Leads that are provided on a daily basis
- Maintain existing business
- Carry out Due Diligence on the Property
- Cross selling additional services and products
- Manage the sale through to completion
The successful Property Negotiator based in Leeds will have:
- A Strong commercial head
- The Ability to work alone and within a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Motivated, pro-active and a desire to succeed
- Organised and professional with a can-do attitude
At least one year’s telesales experience PREFERRED but not necessary will suit someone with a Recruitment back ground, full onsite training is provided where you will be required to carry out extensive property valuations.
Property Negotiator Benefits:
- Excellent Basic
- Uncapped Commission
- Potential to progress and run a team
To submit your CV and cover letter for this exciting Property Negotiator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’.
Property Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent, Commercial Negotiator, Residential Negotiator.