SALES PROTECTION CONSULTANTS
Sales /Protection Consultants Farnborough,Hants
£25K OTE up to £50K plus Perks package
Our client is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Hampshire, but operating across the whole of UK through the telephone and the internet. We provide advice to both individuals and companies on all aspects of financial planning, through a long term approach of fully understanding our clients' needs, wants and aspirations and then prioritising objectives.
As independent advisers, our clients benefit from our being able to offer advice on the broadest range of products and services. Whether it be for protection of dependents to investment advice, retirement planning, inheritance tax planning or simply reducing costs on your mortgage, we have many years of experience in finding the most suitable solution for our clients' needs.
Our client provides financial advice and planning, in plain English, to people who want to ensure they make the right financial decisions at the right times and at the right cost.
The important information about our client is that they are an ambitious, growing, welcoming team that like to have the right people working with us toward their career.
You will be providing advice to customers in the area of Life, Critical Illness, Income Protection and General Insurance. The successful candidates will take a consultative approach in order to give best advice.
You will be working with a team with varying degrees of experience and enjoying development towards more challenging roles while you earn.
Make contact with potential customers from the leads provided
- Use the systems provided to generate competitive quotes for the customers
- Close the sale, handling customer objections where appropriate
- At all times operate within the FCA compliance requirements
- Achieve personal sales targets, maximising the potential of every lead
- Maintain an excellent level of data accuracy / integrity within our systems
- To carry out other responsibilities as set out by management
- Candidate Specification
- Proven track record in working to targets in telephone based sales - Are you great at sales?
- Excellent call control and objection handling techniques - Can you turn around a tough client?
- Highly motivated by earning significant rewards - Do you refuse to earn just your basic?
- Extremely professional approach to self-motivation and FCA compliance - Are you a self starter?
- Absolute requirement for full integrity as per a FCA Regulated role - Are you honest?
- Clean credit history - any past issues must have been resolved, e.g. "in arrangement"
- Clean employment references for last 5 years
- Ideally a clean criminal record. Historic items will be considered on a case by case basis.
OTE up to £50K
The core hours of the ambitious sales team are between 9.30am and 6.30pm Monday - Friday