Main Contractor - Various Sectors - Quantity Surveyor
A highly respected main contractor with over 50 years in the construction industry is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their prolific Leeds office.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a team with a steady work flow and a variety of projects, who pride themselves on their building, maintenance and development.
Sectors include: hotels, care homes, student accommodation, apartments and more.
The Quantity Surveyor will be office based with site visits nationwide.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Duties: The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Commercial Manager.
Duties will include:
- Taking Off and Pricing Works from Drawings
- Procurement and Management of Subcontractors
- Prepare Monthly Reports
- Final Accounts
Requirements: The Quantity Surveyor will have/be:
- Hotel, Care Homes, Student Accommodation or Apartments experience is preferred
- Extensive QS experience
- Proven track record of leading projects
- Confident Excel skills is essential
- Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills
- Use of Sage Commercials is ideal
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Andrew Clarke at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Leeds / Main Contractor / Commercial / New Homes / Yorkshire / Quantity Surveyor /