Sales Development Manager - Industry leading service provider
Sales Development Manager - The Role:
- We are seeking a Business Development Manager, to nurture and grow existing customers and find new client accounts within a territory in EMEA
- Extensive customer-facing activity including prospecting new clients, ongoing development of existing accounts and driving sales
- Understand in depth the customers’ business, identify their needs and provide a solution that will add value to their business
- Attend conferences when required which will assist in strengthening the company brand
- Reporting and internal administration to include; CRM activity log, monthly reports to management, order administration, creating renewal analysis and preparing proposals
- Build strong profiles for top 20 clients which will continue to provide value to our customers and identify risks and opportunities
- Via phone, email and web ex, manage renewals face-to-face and strengthen relationships with existing accounts
- Service customers and prospects with quotes, engage in product demonstration and provide sample products
- Prospecting new business and manage incoming leads
- Maintain a high lead to sales close conversion rate.
Sales Development Manager - The Candidate:
- Experience in a B2B corporate environment, solution selling; Second European Language preferred; organized and display time management skills
- Min. 3 year sales experience in similar discipline
- Experience in a B2B corporate environment, solution selling.
- Second European Language preferred
- Organized and display time management skills
- The candidate should have excellent communication both verbal and in writing
- Proven experience in conducting face to face presentations.
- Experience in handling medium complexity contract negotiations.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with end user and decision makers
- Strategic mind set
- Highly proficient in MS Office and using CRM systems
- Working knowledge of the data vending industry preferred
Sales Development Manager - The Company:
- Founded in 2003
- Operates from offices in New York, London, Singapore, San Francisco, Hong Kong and Manila
- Customers span the entire spread of professionals involved in the alternative assets classes
- The company online databases, publications and services are relied upon by over 40,000 customers in over 90 countries worldwide
If you are a self-starter, with exposure to the IT Sales industry, are well presented, full of ideas and boundless energy combined with excellent communication skills and want to be part of a fantastic IT company - then please get in touch ASAP!