We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading law firm based in the centre of Leeds, my client is seeking a Junior Conveyancer to work alongside their Conveyancing Fee Earners. This is an ideal opportunity if you understand how to run a file, can manage straightforward conveyancing cases and are looking for an opportunity to join a firm that will invest in training and developing you to expand your skills and Conveyancing knowledge.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to run a caseload of matters under the supervision of an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner who will train on what you don't know.
Duties will include:
- Running a case load of client matters.
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from instruction through to completion
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation
- Title checking
- Ordering land registry searches
- Checking of documents
- Handling telephone calls
- Preparing basic correspondence