My client is in a period of expansion and as such are looking for target driven, self-motivated individuals who are looking to join a fast paced dynamic, growing company based in Watford.
You will partner with retailers and ensure both the retailers and business's long term success is maximised.
- Manage a portfolio of live, current and overdue customer accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting retailer relationships with your retailers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to their retailer accounts
- Resolve all retailer account queries in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Conduct regular reviews of retailer’s accounts and contact retailers to support the growth and development of their sales and lending services
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key retailer needs and requirements to help maximise sales and lending volume
- You’ll seek out new sectors, market and product opportunities and present outline proposals to your Line Manager
You will have proven experience as an account manager, Self- motivated with good influencing skills and the ability to prioritise workloads. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate, present and influence key decision makers, spot problems before they occur and drive workable solutions. The unique ability to multi-task and think outside of the box to resolve any problems is highly desirable.
To be considered, you will be focused and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written. You will have good problem solving and decision making skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline a big personality and a sense of humour are a must. Understanding of regulatory requirements (Consumer Credit Act, Anti Money Laundering, Data Protection, Treating Customers Fairly, Know Your Customer) would be an advantage.
Advantageous but not essential - Financial services background