We are currently working with a market leader who are looking to bring on board an experienced Technical Analyst who will be responsible for the support and development of the company’s technical infrastructure. The role is working as a "hands on" Technical Analyst supporting the manager and successfully delivering projects and change programmes within budget and schedule.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in 2nd/3rd line support and experience within a Technical IT role within a medium/large company environment.
- Microsoft Windows based technologies: Office365, Win XP/7/8/10, Active Directory, Server 2008/2012, SQL Server 2005 and above ?
- LAN/WAN infrastructure (HP Procurve preferable) incl. Radio-Frequency/Wireless solutions ?
- VMware (vSphere 5 onwards) & VEEAM Backup and Replication ?
- IBM Storwise V7000 & FC SAN Fabrics
- Cloud Technologies & Managed Systems: AWS, Azure, Airwatch MDM, Websence/Forcepoint ?
- Telecommunications - Avaya CS1000, Aura Contact Centre & WFO, System/Session Manager, SIP ?
- .Net & VB6 programming, VB for applications (awareness and/or limited exposure)?
- SQL stored procedures (awareness and/or limited exposure) ?
If you have the skills and experience to meet this exciting challenge then please send your details or contact us for an informal discussion.
If you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application for this vacancy you have not been successful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details on file for future vacancies. If you do not wish for us to do this please state in your original application.
Eden Lea is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job application. A copy of our policy is available upon request.