Mobile Electrical Engineer
Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional facilities management company are currently looking to recruit a number of Mobile Electrical Engineer to carry out the PPM and reactive works at a number of their key client’s properties in Central London.
- To undertake the Planned Maintenance of the Building Engineering Services, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required
- Provide detailed quotations where works exceed client limits
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
- Ensure all health and safety paperwork is in place (and adhered to) for each job / project e.g. method statements, risk assessments
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours
- Respond to customer needs and building relationships in a professional manner.
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the client.
Qualifications and Experience:
Hold a City and Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 qualification.
17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
City and Guilds Inspection and Testing (2391 or equivalent) would be advantageous but not essential
Be able to understand and act on both verbal and written instructions / procedures
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi task.
- Building Services background
- A good understanding of HVAC and experience in fault finding on HVAC control systems.
As this is a mobile position you will need to hold a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a competitive base salary of £32k to £37k (dep on experience), vehicle, fuel card, on call allowance, overtime + comprehensive benefits package.
This represents a great opportunity to join a fantastic facilities management company who have an excellent reputation for providing flexible building maintenance solutions to their clients throughout the UK.