Internal Applications Developer
Job Title: Internal Applications Developer
Salary: up to 45k
Our client is a global organisation who design and manufacture security access. They are currently looking for an Internal Applications Developer to join their team and play a key role within the IT function in the continued maintenance, support & development in the companies bespoke applications infrastructure.
* Assist business users & stakeholders in the creation of robust, efficient and user friendly applications across a variety of different technologies and languages
* To provide business analysis to assist business stakeholders in determining their requirements
* To work with business stakeholders to understand their requirements & produce necessary functional and technical documentation
* To ensure appropriate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) takes place prior to code being migrated to the Production (Live) instance.
* To provide users with business support as required enabling them to make the most efficient use of the Internal Applications at their disposal
To use industry standard development methodologies to develop applications in the following languages/technologies:
* 3+ years C# (Entity Framework, Framework 3.5 & Framework 4) With 1+ years WebAPI Restful services experience
* HTML development
* Java Script
* SQL knowledge including ( Stored procedures, views, use of indexes and constraints)
Advantage to have knowledge on the following:
* Angular JS
* Classic ASP
* Visual Basic 6
* JQuery (optional)
* VB Script
If you want to be part of a fast growing team and work with great autonomy to deliver outstanding and consistent levels of support and development in a fluid and high pressure multi-site environment then please call Kelly on for more information or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.