Service Designer - Belfast - UK Wide - Home Based - Travel
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a Service Designer to join their team based UK wide.
Candidate can be based anywhere in the UK but has to be open to regular travel to customer sites including regular travel to Belfast.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced technically minded Service Delivery professional that has experience and knowledge of IT outsourcing and managed services environments. The role is focused on working in presales - understanding customer requirements and documents them through high level and low level service design.
- The role will require a candidate to be very client facing and understand a full suite/portfolio of services that my client can offer in a managed services package. The ideal candidate will have previous experience understanding, delivering and/or designing solutions - cloud services, break/fix, helpdesk support, software application support (1st-3rd line) as well as remote monitoring.
- Technical ability can be broad but understanding of storage technologies, networking, and virtualisation and cloud services is highly desirable.
- Previous experience within the IT Managed Services industry / ITIL
- Experience with technical presales
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Good technical knowledge - Storage, Networking, Virtualisation, Cloud Services
- Knowledge of some of the following; VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Netapp, EMC, HP
- ITIL V3 Certification (or relevant knowledge)
Salary on offer is £50-55,000 + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
ITIL - Service Design - Service Transition - Onboarding - ITIL v3 - Cloud Services - Bids - Tender - Proposals - Virtualisation - VMware - Cisco - Citrix - Netapp - EMC - HP