Senior .Net Developer, ASP.Net, MVC, REST - £50k-£60k
C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL, RESTful APIs
Winchester / Remote working
Circa £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Developer to join a small, hi-tech data solutions company who are in the process of re-design and development of the next generation of their big data information management platform.
This is an exciting time to join the business who work with leading edge technologies to provide scalability and performance, and to influence technology choices and designs at the early stages of product development.
Scope of Activity
- Work with product management and stakeholders to understand functional and business requirements.
- Lead the technology choices and design new features.
- Engineer high quality, maintainable and testable code using test-driven and behaviour-driven development techniques as appropriate.
- Mentor less experienced team members as we grow the team
- Maintain skill set and stay up to date with emerging technologies.
Summary of Skills & Experience
- Expert level C#, .Net Development
- Experience in database-backed applications (SQL Server, noSQL)
- A good understanding of test-driven development practices using automated unit tests with tools such as NUnit.
- Interest in application of automated testing to software development processes.
- Behaviour-driven development techniques using tools such as SpecFlow.
- User interface/experience expertise.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing high-tech company. If you are a skilled software developer looking to play a key role in the evolution of a complex software platform, please get in touch asap.
Please send your CV to StevenWright@SpectrumIT or call