AV Installations Engineer
An award-winning AV solutions provider is seeking an AV Installations Engineer based in Exeter to join its expanding team. You will receive a company vehicle, bonus and many other benefits.
The company specialises in the design and installation of Audio Visual equipment to education, government and corporate sectors via a nationwide branch network and have over 30 years of experience in the audio-visual industry. Currently the Finalists in the Industry specific AV Awards the company has also been awarded a "high commendation" from its customers in education and from its Technical Partners alike.
This interesting career involves the installation of the very latest AV systems and exciting technologies into establishments within their sales area and you could be either working on your own or as part of a team dependent on the size of the project.
As the AV Installations Engineer your duties will include:
- Installation of the very latest AV technologies either on your own or as part of a team
- Performing preventative maintenance visits with some system fault diagnoses.
- Building ongoing client relationships.
- Working as a team with area account managers and project managers to hit targets.
To be a successful AV Installations Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience installing audio visual hardware.
- Experience terminating audio, video and CAT 5 / 6 cabling.
- Previous experience in AV 1st and 2nd fix with crimp and solder termination is essential.
- Rack integration, working from design schematics. Previous experience desirable.
- A good experience and knowledge in 1st fix and wall / ceiling structures and the correct use of fixings.
- Knowledge of Extron / Crestron / AMX control systems.
- A full UK driving licence
In return, the AV Installations Engineer will receive a salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
If you are ambitious, hardworking and are looking for a company that actively promotes a culture of ongoing training and personal development programme, please apply in the strictest confidence.