My client in the Poole area is looking for a telemarketing executive to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity to join a leading company with a great deal of career progression and development available.
The role demands:
- Good understanding and use of our CRM package (Cato).
- Ability to question and extract accurate information from Prospects to ensure all leads are qualified before arranging an appointment.
- Ability to note down key points from conversations; detailing in a concise manner which will be clear to others.
- Team work; you need to be able to cooperate with Account Managers to achieve the best result.
- Good Time keeping - as with all jobs;
- Ability to utilise all tools available when necessary - CRM/internet/company resources.
- Adaptability - occasionally the role’s tasks may deviate slightly; e.g. calling Companies for a different reason.
- Drive towards and understanding of individual and team targets.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be persistent in chasing sales, while staying polite and friendly
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to work to targets
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Technical knowledge
- Commercially aware
£16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience + Commission. OTE per week is an extra £150.
Monday - Friday, 9am- 5.30pm