An established charity based in Pimlico is seeking a highly organised and dynamic executive assistant to provide support to the CEO and Finance Manager. A varied and interesting role which will require a 'can-do' attitude from an individual who doesn't mind getting involved in all aspects of the business, from fund-raising events to HR administration. A passion for charity and a desire to make a difference is a must, as is someone who understands the need for confidentiality as may be dealing with sensitive matters.
Duties may include:
- Diary management and complex travel arrangements
- Liaison with key stakeholders and Trustees
- Organising board meetings and taking minutes
- Providing support to Finance and HR teams
- Prioritising and fielding all correspondence
- General office duties such as scanning, filing, answering phones etc.
Key attributes/skills needed:
- Attention to detail and high organisation skills
- 1 years minimum experience in an office environment
- Some experience of diary management and supporting a senior member of staff
- Adaptable and flexible due to the dynamic nature of the role
- Advantageous: previous work for a charity
This position is ideal for a graduate or somebody with office administration experience who wishes to start their career as a personal assistant. Experience of having worked as a PA is preferable; the client is seeking somebody with a passion for charitable causes and who has a flair for organisation of meetings and diaries.
Please apply today if you possess all of the skills and experiences outlined.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.